- Will COVID-19 speed up or slow down the shift to sustainable urban mobility?
- How can we upscale and replicate proven sustainable mobility solutions?
- Should be citizens given the same rights as experts in the mobility planning?
- How is a bicycle similar to a book?
All these issues will be discusses in the Baltic Sea Region Mobility Summit 2020. Click to see the event flyer.
BSR electric speakers will contribute on all three days of the Summit on the following themes:
- What transport can do for more sustainable cities?
- BSR electric: trends, variety, and true potential of electrification in the Baltic Sea Region
- Creating a winning circle in sustainable urban freight and optimizing inner city logistics (BSR electric case study)
- Towards more efficient e-bus operations (BSR electric case study)